Fat experiences

First belly (nervious)

I think most people have felt the way you do now. I certainly went through all the emotions from being fit, soft, rounded and then fat.

I received a lot of comments about getting fat. Some kind but mostly mean. I got to the point just to own the fact I am fat now and I am happy about it.

I wish you luck in what you decide.
7 years

First belly (nervious)

It's natural for you to be insecure. For better or worse, people judge us by our appearance, and this is especially true for women. You may get all sorts of praise for LOSING fourteen pounds, but at best you'll just get "that look" if you GAIN it.

One thing is for sure, you have to really WANT to gain if you truly let yourself go because the pounds will come quickly and you MAY change your mind about the gain only to discover that it's a whole lot easier to gain than it is to diet and exercise.

I'd suggest you gain slowly. Enjoy the journey. If the comments you receive (and you WILL get them make NO mistake about that!) bother you, stop the gain, even diet a bit. But if you come to the conclusion that being fat is what and who you are, then I'd say go for it, you should pardon the expression, whole hog!
7 years