General

Ever feeling disgusted about your kink?

Do you ever feel disgusted about getting turned on by feederism? When I´m not sexually aroused, I sometimes find the fetish revolting... I think like "god, Im such a pervert, I cant belive that shit turns me on". But when I´m aroused, its like this judgemental voice is completely turned down. Can you relate?
7 years

Conflicted Fatty:
Yes, I can relate. In my lucid state, I find it to be an inherently selfish fetish. It's all about pleasing myself and not the other person. I'm certain the person I have feelings for would not appreciate my succumbing to this, and I want so very much to please her. Sigh... hence, why I'm conflicted.

Intresting, in what way do you find your fetish selfish?
7 years

Conflicted Fatty:
Yes, I can relate. In my lucid state, I find it to be an inherently selfish fetish. It's all about pleasing myself and not the other person. I'm certain the person I have feelings for would not appreciate my succumbing to this, and I want so very much to please her. Sigh... hence, why I'm conflicted.

Intresting, in what way do you find your fetish selfish?
7 years

Nope.

Live and let live.
7 years

I used to feel that I was VERGING on being sick. But I got on the Dimensions Magazine chat and met some amazing people and I realized I was simply different, not perverted!
7 years

Petty9x:
My fantasy is including to let the feedee suffer, let feel him pain after he is stuffed and ballooned, maybe helpless. I have no explanation why this fantasy aroses me. I learned to accept this as a part of me, even I do not understand that.
But my head sais that`s just crazy, ugly and against everything I learned to be right.

There is nothing wrong with you at all! You are who you are, and there are plenty of guys who would love to live this fantasy with you.

Me, for example.

I would say that this is not a question of what is right or moral but more about you finding joy where you find joy -- which in this case is in the vision of a man suffering from your helping him discover his true nature as well.

I wish you the best in making this come true for you.

And don't feel bad about it. Enjoy it, and feel pleasure.
6 years

No, I find fat women beautiful, so nothing to be disgusted by. If I though they were gross, but still sexually attracted to them that might be different. Also, I'm not much of a feeder, I don't encourage women to gain. But if they do, I am definitely turned on. So I don't feel I encouraged them to gain, and don't feel guilty about any consequences.
6 years

In the beginning I was confused and conflicted about gaining. When I was aroused getting fat was the best thing in the world. After I cummed I felt "this getting fat thing is not for me".

But now even when I'm not aroused I love being fat and want to get fatter. I think once you get past worrying what others think, you realize there's nothing wrong about it.
6 years

Umbra:
I've never felt disgusted but I have felt like life would of been easier if I had been "normal". I mean, because of my preferences the potential pool of partners is more limited than it otherwise could have been. Then of course there is the fact that actually living out the lifestyle is demanding, economically and physically. So less disgust and more just... envy of those who have "simpler" kinks, which is of course relative but I think anyone reading this would know what i mean.

Preach!
6 years

Not for a long time. FA's are made to feel like perverts - especially feeders...but I first noticed as a kid that all the girls I thought were cute were bigger than the girls my friends liked. Sometimes it's easier to get one to GET big than it is to find as big one who goes for you. Either way, a nice round tummy makes you EXTRA yummy, in my book.
6 years
123   loading