General

Ever feeling disgusted about your kink?

ever feeling disgusted about your kink?

No, but the gopher does.
4 years

I am never disgusted about loving fat and stuffing, but I do have to spend a lot of time and effort reconciling it with my faith.

At face level, this fetish is literally love of flesh. As someone who wants to be led by the spirit, that is a hard thing to accept. Also, spiritual growth often requires self-denial, but feeding myself to my absolute limit is far from self-denial.

That is part of the reason why I take such long breaks from participating in this forum and in real life stuffing. I deny myself some opportunities in indulge, and I don't subscribe to tying feederism to laziness or abject hedonism.

I am still able to do this without moral guilt by remembering to give thanks to God for the food, for being able to enjoy it, and for the strength to push myself. I stuff myself like an athlete in the pursuit of a new personal best. God made me, he knows what I like.
4 years

gym bunnie:
I sometimes worry about the "why" it turns me on, I'm quite hyper aware and overly critical about at on my own body, but turned on when I hear things said to others who are fat about how fat they are - into the territory of harsh teasing and humiliation. It makes me worry I have a mean streak. And i wonder if it's some kind of sexualisation of shame (i heard that on a podcast) but I think if the other person is enjoying that embarrassment too and the kinks are compatible, then it can be a lot of fun, and pleasurable for both....

I still kind of get a bit confused if I appreciate teasing or not about how big I'm growing to be. On the plus side, consensual teasing/humiliation makes me hyper-aware of just how big I'm getting, which then turns me on. It's when it crosses the line into being vindictive and not accepting no when I think it's a mean streak.
4 years

Some men like big boobs; I like big women.

Some like domination games; I like getting my wife fat despite her not really leaning that way, and having her accept she's fat.

Sometimes I feel guilty about not having her have the life of a thin woman she yearns for but then I remember how she does nothing to be that way. So, she's fat again now (220-ish) and eventually I'm growing her fatter.
4 years

Honestly, yes...

But not for the reasons one may think...

The biggest reason, is the fact of how hard it its to find that partner, what I am looking for, in life...

Many times I wish I could just be turned on by what society considers "normal"

yet... it just doesnt happen. Ive been on several long term dates... and yeah, when it comes to fun time in bed, it just dont happen. At the end of the day, fat women are just sexy and it is what it is...

You can't change what you are "hard programmed" to like, so to speak. Its like a part of your personality, something that cannot be changed...

Faith is a whole nother aspect to this... wont even go there... but yeah, indulging not good...

Welcome to the real battle of fat enjoyment I say
4 years

Jagger is a boss:
My only response to this would be... Don't we all? it's forced into our heads that this is wrong and it's not ok. If you don't believe this... Just tell a random person about what you like and slowly watch as they judge you word after word. My defence to this though is that everyone is different. Why judge if someone is different when there is no "normal" to compare it to? No I don't feel disgusted about it. But do I feel like an outcast sometimes? Of course. (Sorry for not really answering the question)

Yep... which is why sometimes you just have to go for what makes you happy.

The real turnoff though, is the high number of women who just pretend to be into this to gain $$$ or profit. But that is a whole nother story haha
4 years

I feel the same way. I am very torn, so I try to only indulge in it once in a while. I try to get my belly super bloated feeling and get off. Then I can watch what I eat the rest of the time.
3 years
123   loading