forum  feedback and suggestions

text chat version 29 months

Please write any ideas, suggestions and comments you have about version 2 of the text chat in this thread. This chat will eventually replace the current text chat so with your help let's try and make it as bug free, fun and easy to use as possible.

Looks great!

I like it a lot! It feels a lot more clean than the previous version, and it has a kind of older, classical look to it too which I enjoy.

One of my suggestions, if possible, would be to have the ability to have multiple chats open at once. Perhaps at the top where the tabs are, if you join more than one room it could queue them up at the top. Like if I was in "general" and "weight gain", then I could be in both at the same time and just cycle through the tabs with a click rather than having to keep going back into "groups" and then selection another one.

I'm definitely liking it so far though! smiley

captain videogameman:
One of my suggestions, if possible, would be to have the ability to have multiple chats open at once.

Yes, I think the same way: I`d probably love to visit 2 or 3 rooms, because I`m interested in RP`s and chatting with german people, for example. That would be great.

In the beta-version it wasn`t possible to get to the profil of a chatpartner via klicking on the name. I really like that one.

What I miss (and I have no idea if this beta can do this, no chance to try) is a function where I can show that I`m busy with other chats, a button I can press if it`s getting to many personel chats and the person on the other side knows: Has nothing to do with him/her.

hiccupx:
Please write any ideas, suggestions and comments you have about version 2 of the text chat in this thread. This chat will eventually replace the current text chat so with your help let's try and make it as bug free, fun and easy to use as possible.

Clicking new profiles opens in a new browser.
Have the ability to click links.

Looking good!

Hello my suggestion about the new chat would be if enter a private chat with someone can we keep all old messages and conversations as well as the new ones it would to help connect with people particularly to older conversations I don't like have a clear box each day. Thank you for your consideration

text chat version 28 months

The beta chat is not working for me :/ it is blank and says no one is in the chat

Make sure you have JavaScript enabled in your browser. What type of device browser are you using?

The new chat is really super touchy and it also has huge problem with lagging. Especially those u a later version of iPhone or just using the iPhone in General even if the user enables the java script it still is outrageously touchy & is still lags
1 page 1 of 3   loading