forum  events

north carolina meetup2 months

Charlotte here but i travel slot.

Carolina feeder:
Charlotte here but i travel slot.

Cool - give a shout when you're in the RTP Neighborhood.

My next gig is next Wed 5/17. All Raleigh area FFs are welcome! 6:30-9:30pm, Morrisville - pm me for details!

Wish y'all were in the New Bern area, visiting for a vacation at the end of June.

Another Wed. Night gig in Morrisville, May 17 - 6:30-9:30 pm at an Italian restaurant. PM me for details - I'd love to meet you!

C'mon, NC Raleigh-area crew - you can't beat it. Great tunes and a fantastic stuffing menu!

I'd be down to come to a gig! Lemme know when / where the next one is and I'm game.

ImGoingToBeHuge:
I'd be down to come to a gig! Lemme know when / where the next one is and I'm game.

Awesome! Next one is May 31st. Shoot me a PM for details.

north carolina meetup2 weeks

Playing in Morrisville again this week for any Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, or RTP area FAs want to stop by! 6:30 pm start, good Italian food! PM me for details!

north carolina meetup3 hours

Hey, gang - it's that time again! Playing our regular rotation in Morrisville, NC, Wed. June 28th from 6:30 to 9:30. If you have any interest in meeting up, send a direct message to me and I'll send details to you.

The spot that we play is a foodee delight - come stuff yourself silly on carb-loaded italian food, great beers and wine, and sinful desserts while listening to us jam for a few hours.

It would be awesome to meet some of you!
2 page 2 of 2   loading