forum  general

get rid of your kink?5 months

Our sexuality is not a "kink;" we are the fEw lucky normal people; everyone else is f--ked up. Only a few people are born with conventionally attractive faces and only a few people are born with normal sexuality. A lot of people believe that the earth is flat, that the Holocaust never happened, that enough modern American TV is interesting enough to justify having TV service, and all kinds of other crazy crap. Think about it.

When I was a schoolboy, I felt the same way. I wondered why I was so weird.

Now I know I'm mad and I LOVE it.
The world can thank people like us later.

I'd get rid of it in a heartbeat. Yeah, it's fucking great when you can find a fulfilling relationship with someone who's compatible in this regard... But that's, unfortunately, not an easy thing to find.

As far as I can see, these are the only options:
1.) Find a feedee and hope I can love them for(hopefully)ever.
2.) Find someone I can love forever, and hope that they're willing to gain.
2A.) Be in a happy, sexually satisfying relationship (if only it were so easy).
or
2B.) Be in a good relationship and have an eternally shitty sex life.

I wish it wasn't such a niche thing. I don't know if it's possible to make someone enjoy gaining if they weren't born enjoying it. I won't push someone to do something they don't want to do, but it does put me in a very disappointing and frustrating corner.

I had the misfortune of falling in love before I made the self-discovery about my fat affinity...
So I'm dating a girl on a quest to run a marathon by the fall.
It's not the fat part that I dislike about the kink, but the incompatibility. I so badly wish I could be more attracted to my shrinking fianc�, or that my she could be more attracted to growing me.

Honestly I wouldn't get rid of it, however if I did it would make explaining my asexuality much easier. For me its all gaining lifestyle and aesthetic preferences, even the people I find stunningly gorgeous are a matter of aesthetics and not sexual attraction. So yeah not being associated with a fetish would make things easier but it would make my desire to be fat much more isolating.

get rid of your kink?3 months

I would, as it's just kind of been holding me down a little bit (not literally, no pun intended)

get rid of your kink?3 months

I really don't think I would. I do have my wavering moments (mainly when something I really like and want to wear doesn't fit), but I really don't think there's anything weird or wrong with it. I see too many good-looking bhm to think there is anything wrong with it.

get rid of your kink?2 months

It would turn me into a completely different person. My fetish is a big part of me and I just can't think of how I would be without it.

Sometimes I wish I can get rid of this kink. I knew since I was 14 years old I was into chubby girls. I still wish to get rid of it actually; with that said, it comes at contradiction to a love for my current weight. It's complicated, in short.

Nope. For as long as I can remember I have been a FA. The kink is developing from "I like that body type" to "I want that body type" though XD
2 page 2 of 3   loading