Fat experiences

When did you start gaining

I always tell the story slightly different way each time I see these threads smiley I was a skinny kid in high school and through my 20s and maybe half of my 30s...until I hit about 35. A mostly sit-down, sedentary job helped slow my metabolism and in the past eight years or so, I've packed on roughly 50 pounds. I flirt with 200, then it'll go down a bit, goes back a bit, rinse, repeat smiley My fiance has been a heavy girl since puberty and is about 315, mostly in her belly and her soft 44DDDs. So, we're fat and happy these days smiley
6 years

I started when i was 17, so maybe 2 years ago? I just finished swim team of my final year and had no other activity keeping me in shape. I still ate like a swimmer though, so i got fat. I was going to lose it until a girl opened my eyes on the fetish. Now like 67 pounds later, i couldnt even dream about being in shape again
6 years

i've been thin most of my life, and always i gained just a little, but i started to gain recently, unfortunately Still weigh only 132 ibs...
6 years

I've always been a bit bigger. Far from fat (I used to be athletic) but I wasn't skinny. I realized my love for fat when I was 7 or 8 when I watched a kids show that had an episode where they all became fat. I started gaining weight on purpose at 15 and went up 80 pounds since then, but I was doing belly inflations since ten.
6 years

I was about 14 and a freshman in high school. My parents began to work late and I began to eat more after I got home
4 years

I started two years ago, at the age of 37.
3 years

I have always been the chubby guy in school who had the belly so I have never not seen myself as that until I started to become good at multiple athletic skills in several sports. It was when I dated a female associate professor at my alma mater and that changed the game for me. I have always liked bigger women and it germinated from admiration to encouraging to gaining after she helped me changed my perspective on it because our ego tells us that folks will make fun and stare at us but the truth is that no one actually gives a damn and that is the aha moment which will send your gaining into overdrive.
3 years
12   loading