General

Why do we have this fetish?????

I was a chubby kid (pre-teen) and my father would often point it out saying "If you keep on eating like that and not exercising your belly is gonna grow". I remember playing with my fat and liking the texture of it even back then. I watched a lot of cartoon as a kid and the episodes where one of the characters gets fat were my favorite.

My favorite toys were not action figures nor toy cars, but stuffed animals. I like how soft they felt (like how fat does).
6 years

When I was maybe 5, there was an episode of "Emergency" where they had to rescue a chubby woman squeezed into a girdle so tight she couldn't breathe. They started cutting her free with triage scissors; the elastic immediately burst and snapped Randy Mantooth in the forehead. She had this utterly orgasmic look of relief on her face, as she caressed her unconfined belly and inhaled deep breaths of air. The firemen seemed embarrassed and eager to leave, but I was fascinated.
6 years

FatStories:
When I was maybe 5, there was an episode of "Emergency" where they had to rescue a chubby woman squeezed into a girdle so tight she couldn't breathe. They started cutting her free with triage scissors; the elastic immediately burst and snapped Randy Mantooth in the forehead. She had this utterly orgasmic look of relief on her face, as she caressed her unconfined belly and inhaled deep breaths of air. The firemen seemed embarrassed and eager to leave, but I was fascinated.

Yea, Emergency was one of my favorite TV shows back in the day. I remember this episode.also, who knew the effects of such a episode would have?
6 years
12   loading