forum  feedback and suggestions

blocked/blocking members4 months

The chat REALLY needs a block option. People whom I've blocked on the site open pms time after time and do not know what "leave me alone" means.

I'm also really uncomfortable with the fact that blocked members can still view my profile and pictures. I blocked them for a reason. :/
Some people go really far and invade your privacy like crazy. I'd love to block someone completely.

I understand your frustration. The new chat has a blocking system, and I know it's been a while but I do intend to switch over to this system in the near future.

The blocking feature currently stops a user from contacting you but as you state they can still view your content. Blocking content viewing is something I'll consider once I get my to do list down a little. Believe me I work every day on this site but it just takes time.

hiccupx:
I understand your frustration. The new chat has a blocking system, and I know it's been a while but I do intend to switch over to this system in the near future.

The blocking feature currently stops a user from contacting you but as you state they can still view your content. Blocking content viewing is something I'll consider once I get my to do list down a little. Believe me I work every day on this site but it just takes time.

That's a.ok. I'm glad that you take all of the feedback seriously. So thank you for that smiley