forum  weightgain

gaining, then losing2 months

Most people are fat these days. I got this from google, lol.

"More than two-thirds (68.8 percent) of adults are considered to be overweight or obese. More than one-third (35.7 percent) of adults are considered to be obese. More than 1 in 20 (6.3 percent) have extreme obesity. Almost 3 in 4 men (74 percent) are considered to be overweight or obese."

I don't think there's much judgement happening anymore. People are used to seeing other overweight people and it's the thin people that stick out now.

I would gain 20 pounds and decide what to do. Note that if you gain more than 20 it will likely be permanent. You might not get bigger unless you try but you will likely be chubby from that point on. The people that keep it off go to extremes and have to stick with it.

In reality you are just making yourself look like everyone else. The difference is that you are doing it on purpose for kinky reasons so relax and have fun.

Alright, I am going to finalize my plan. I will start by gaining 20 pounds, get a little chub going on, spend a week at that weight, and then if I absolutely hate it, I will obviously lose it. Even if it is hard to, at least I could live the rest of my life knowing that I wasn't meant to be a big girl. If I like it, however, but don't want to gain any more, then I simply just won't gain any more. If I like it, and do want to gain more, than I will gain in increments of 5 pounds, and every time I reach my goal, I will stop for a week to evaluate if I want to keep going, stop, or lose. I know you said it is likely to be permanent, but at least if it is, that I didn't go overboard and put on 50 pounds before stopping. I think that everyone has their own ideal weight that they are beautiful at, and I do hope mine is high in numbers. Ideally, I do want a big belly that hangs over my pants, and huge hips, but if I get halfway there and don't really like it, then I probably wouldn't like the additional weight. Thank you all for helping me create a sort of reasonable plan.

Like a fatcation
fat vacation
just being fat temporarily.
interesting idea.
Like Renee zellweger being temporarily fat
or a tv show called "fit to fat to fit"
I think it can be dun but I think getting slim again at the end of it would be the hard part.
Natty fatty is trying to get go back / get strong after gaining 80 lb
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnNBV_7MRB9ugfitES7Rc5w
iv gained 5lb and lost it a couple of times on purpose. but I normally stay at 200lb.
Maybe wear a fatsuit for a while.
Good luck

It's definately not easy to lose. When I was gaining I initially overshot my goal weight then tried to slow down and lose the extra weight I had added. I tried eating differently and working out. I used to work out a lot, but after the gain was so difficult and honestly I didn't care for it anymore. Anyway I lost weight and got under my goal weight but then quickly added most of it back. It's very possible I will be fat the rest of my life now. I thought about that for a bit and realized that I'm OK with that and it actually kind of turns me on.

The funny thing is when I started gaining I was worried about keeping it on since I gained so fast
2 page 2 of 2   loading