Gaining

Turning out like my mother

WasSkinnyNowNot:
i guess this is something i have been thinking about lately... as i look at my new body and my new shape, and see it sort of morphing into almost an exact replica of my mum's.

its very weird, as i always thought ofher as different to me, by far, so its an odd feeling, and realisation, but i suppose, something i want to explore.

i always kinda tried to be "anti" her in a way, now i look back... but the idea of going down that route is exciting, almost like a downward spiral, kidna like throwing my "looks" away, sort of

maybe ditching the punky look, and more goign down this chunky, short haired and kinda frumpy path.
Frumpy can be sexy!!
who knows.
6 years

We all become more like our parents as we grow up, no matter what weight.
6 years

I read your post with interest. You seem very comfortable with your increasing size and excited with how you see your body changing. My understanding of your post is you are starting to see yourself morphing into your mother, you have the same build and shape. Correct me if I am wrong but when you were younger and slim you could not understand how your mother let herself go and become a fat frumpy woman? But now it has become a exciting prospect to let go of yourself not have to put make up on or style your hair in any particular style. Just short and simple easy to manage. Not having to dress in any style just what you can find cheaply and is comfortable to wear? You now see your mother as a inspiration and would like to be just like her? Basically you have given up being slim and have decided you prefer being larger and for the image you have for yourself is to be like your mother. I suggest you may have already subconsciously started to take that course by the bikini you chose in your recent pictures it is modest if you do not mind me saying. I hope you find what you are comfortable and happy with. Just be who you want to be. All the previous quotes are not wrong. Only you know how you want to be in the future. Good luck.
6 years

Could it be that in the back of your mind, ending up looking like your mother was the WORST thing that could happen to you? The fact that it is happening and the fact that you're doing it to yourself may be a big part of the turn on!
6 years

I get what you are saying.

By gaining the weight you are throwing away the conventionally hot body that is seen as the pinnacle. Lets be honest, most women would kill to look the way you looked in your old posts. To give that all up would seem completely bonkers to a large majority of the population.

Plus, you will also be seen as less attractive by some men and as much as we say we don't care - we all want to be wanted.

But I do like that you are going after your own physical ideal. That takes courage. And while it may seem odd to some does seem to be what you want so I respect the fact that you are embracing it.

I think you look good in either picture and you are simply blessed in the looks department.
6 years