Gaining

Neck fat

fat arms on a normal body means the gal is already on her way to gaining weight.

Interesting fact above by your nutritionist friend.
Good to know and for FA's to look for.

My wife has always had nice puffier arms and they have become fatter and fatter (which I love) she was never skinny when she had them but they were accompanied by thicker thighs and some large breast but she has definitely grown into them and they do seem to get fatter....so this may be a good weight gain indicator.
6 years

Neck fat

voluptuouslover:
fat arms on a normal body means the gal is already on her way to gaining weight.

Interesting fact above by your nutritionist friend.
Good to know and for FA's to look for.

My wife has always had nice puffier arms and they have become fatter and fatter (which I love) she was never skinny when she had them but they were accompanied by thicker thighs and some large breast but she has definitely grown into them and they do seem to get fatter....so this may be a good weight gain indicator.

BigGirlsDontCry:
Skinny nutritionist folks have lots of great data about fat, getting fat, etc.

Me and my nutritionist friend know a guy who was dating a gal who had the fattest arms and legs with just a rather pleasing, I thought, lower ab fat roll. On top of being nice and plump at 25, she was really, really pretty. When they got engaged he made her lose 35 pounds before he'd tie the knot. D, my nutritionist friend, told him it won't matter unless she always exercises and watches what she eat very strictly. The lady lost the 35 pounds, was rail thin in her wedding photos, got pregnant with first baby 6 months late, and, three kids and five years later she's working doing plus size modeling (because she's sooo darned pretty) and must be, on a good day, 195 to 200.

Like the song says, goes to show you never can tell.

That's a great story especially the end result. I once had a conversation with my wife several years ago that she should do some modeling. She said "what, Plus size modeling?" She was quite a bit smaller at that time but I couldn't help but let my imagination run wild and at that time DREAMED she would go into meet with a agent and they would tell her she needed to gain weight. My dream continued into her becoming the hottest and fattest plus size model. Well the truth is I believe she is that pretty to become a plus size model....but there isn't as big of a market for shorter plus size models......so I now just dream of her being beautiful and becoming really Fat.
6 years

Neck fat

I can't tell how fat my face has gotten because I have a long thick beard. I can say there is no way I can button shirt collars, and I pretty much have to have the second button undone.
6 years

Neck fat

Ffox:
I've noticed ivr gained some neck fat in the back.my family double chins are common im getting one now when ever i move my head and a trip when bendong ot down. Ive felt my rolls on my sides growing a bit. Honnest it severtly turns me on a bit like my fats starting to consume me. When i tend to gain weight on my face i tend to gain over all.
Is this common or could ot br a sign of a larger gain?

first you consume the fat, then it slowly consumes you, eventually hiding everything of your previous shapes
6 years

Neck fat

Ffox:
So i think im growing all those big meals on mt teip my neck rolls are visable just moving my neck now

Andy123:
Usually, neck fat starts packing on when you've been gaining for some time already and reached a particular point when your body cannot hold all of the new fat in the obvious places like your belly or thighs. So you can view it as an indicator of how greedily you were stuffing yourself with additional calories smiley
P.S. You may consider wearing a choker - it is so incredibly fucking hot when a plump girl with double chin and some neck fat wears one.

definitely
6 years