General

You like the feeder/feedee/plus scene, but your significant other does not :(

If she is not into it, she's not into it. If you tell her you are into it, it is a rejection of her size. You either have to choose between your girlfriend, or choose between the feederism community.
6 years

I can't say what would work best in your situation. And if I was single and dating a thin woman, I would probably want to keep coming back here. It just seems to me that if she knew you were here, she would feel inadequate to what she knows you like.
6 years

johnxyz:
If she is not into it, she's not into it. If you tell her you are into it, it is a rejection of her size. You either have to choose between your girlfriend, or choose between the feederism community.

I don't agree, frankly. I believe you can love - and make love - to your girlfriend regardless of your attraction to fuller forms.
Liking big women doesn't necessarily mean that you can't like slender ones either.

However, you did mention that she's attracted to your emaciated form too. That's a somewhat different issue.
6 years

That wasn't the point I was trying to make at all. The point is that when you like someone thin, you should not let her know that you are on websites where men prefer larger women. I have dated thin women too. Nothing wrong with that.

It would be the same for any situation. If the person you dated was the same race as you, and you spend a lot of time on interracial dating sites. Or if your girlfriend was younger, and you spent time on web sites that was for older women, etc. etc.
6 years

Mmm...I still don't agree. I think that all the examples you cited are only wrong if we assume that there's some sort of mutual exclusivity at play here.
Having fantasies about things that don't equate to an existing situation doesn't necessarily mean some level of displeasure with said situation.
6 years