General

Feedee or feeder - who pays for the food?

On some sites, I have seen women promising to meet men for sex if they contribute to her. Last time I looked, that is prostitution.

If two people meet, and are boyfriend/girlfriend (or same sex) then they can decide based on who can afford it better.

If a person has a hobby or interest and can not afford it, then they either need to find another interest, find a way to do it more cheaply, or find a better job.

This ruins it for me, not because I am a cheapskate, but because I love to chat with women who enjoy being fat and/or loves gaining. When people do it as a money-making business, I am not an online friend, I am a perspective client.
6 years

I should also add, that while FF does a good job in containing requests for money, another major website has turned into a GoFundMe page for feedees, and fake feedees.
6 years

Yes, the administrators here do a great job. What I don't understand about Feebie, is how can they expect the guys to pay for premium membership when most of the contact is with people asking for donations. It would be like gofundme to ask for payment to read the requests for money.
6 years

Online, they should pay for it.

Offline/real life. I'm paying for it. It's usually that simple.
6 years

I honestly think it depends on the individuals involved, and their dynamic. If a feedee is also into, say, financial domination, then that's one thing. But that should always be something that is discussed between the individuals, just like any other fetish should have the people involved discussing the 'rules' and such beforehand.

That being said, I'm a feedee, and I have no problem buying my snacks to put shows on for people. If I'm offered a PayPal transfer to buy Oreos or a sack full of cheeseburgers, will I turn it down? No. But will I ever outright ask for it, or even hint that I want it? No. Because that's not the kind of gal I am. In fact, I hate those people who blatantly hint that they want something. Like 'oh man, I really wish I could get this thing. This thing would be so awesome to have. It would be really great if I had this thing. SIGH.' Like... go away. Go far, far away, preferably forever.
6 years