Submission and domination

Dom feedees/sub feeders?

Hey! it seems to me that most of the time, the feedee tends to be the one playing the more submissive role and the feeder doing the domming. But I was just curious if there was anywhere else here who enjoys when the feedee takes the more dominant role? Being demanding about getting their food, using their size to their advantage and pinning their feeder to the wall/underneath them, etc.

It seems hard to find much material like this but I know there must be other people out there who are into this kind of thing smiley
6 years

Dom feedees/sub feeders?

venetia:
Hey! it seems to me that most of the time, the feedee tends to be the one playing the more submissive role and the feeder doing the domming. But I was just curious if there was anywhere else here who enjoys when the feedee takes the more dominant role? Being demanding about getting their food, using their size to their advantage and pinning their feeder to the wall/underneath them, etc.

It seems hard to find much material like this but I know there must be other people out there who are into this kind of thing smiley

You're not alone. I don't roll that way personally, but I know there's a subset of this community that enjoys having a dominant feedee. I just think the role of feedee naturally lends itself more to submission than domination.

But hey, the beautiful thing about this kink is that you can adapt it how you want.
6 years

Dom feedees/sub feeders?

venetia:

DominantMaleFA:
You're not alone. I don't roll that way personally, but I know there's a subset of this community that enjoys having a dominant feedee. I just think the role of feedee naturally lends itself more to submission than domination.

But hey, the beautiful thing about this kink is that you can adapt it how you want.

yeah absolutely! It's kind of nice being able to adapt to it in whatever ways your needs are fit. I'm personally more of a switch but the fact that dom feedees are so rare makes it that much more exciting for me.
6 years

Dom feedees/sub feeders?

I would happily try a don feedee role, but I would want to submit sometimes. I dream of being funnel fed for example to increase my capacity.
venetia:

DominantMaleFA:

venetia:
yeah absolutely! It's kind of nice being able to adapt to it in whatever ways your needs are fit. I'm personally more of a switch but the fact that dom feedees are so rare makes it that much more exciting for me.
6 years

Dom feedees/sub feeders?

The sub feeder role is something that I've enjoyed a lot. smiley I do love to please.
6 years

Dom feedees/sub feeders?

I'm a domme leaning switch, so domme feedee is right up my alley. I love the thought of having my sub feeder worship my belly and cater to my whims, getting me whatever food I'm craving. I also love the idea that one day they gets restless and ties me up to mercilessly stuff me just because I'm not growing fast enough for their satisfaction.
6 years