Story authors

Can anyone recommend a story?

you might like this story www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php
6 years

this one is pretty good too elroycohen.deviantart.com/art/Training-426941659
6 years

Please check out my stories here on Fantasy Feeder and on my Deviant Art account; fanedfox@deviantart.com.

I have male, female and mutual gaining stories. Hopefully you will find some you enjoy. I have over one hundred stories posted on DA.
6 years

You'd probably love anything by ffa boots on dimensions. Here are a few:
dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php

Knowing you, I think you'd like the following one also. Lots of fattening, but also lots of sex, but the relationship between the female feeder and him is most wonderfully expressed. Don't be put off that it's based on some video game characters. That doesn't even seem to matter once you start reading it.

It's called "Dealing in Pounds"

Oh well, maybe that will help for a while. Maybe I'll write more on "The Hostess". Let me know what direction you think that story should take.

Tell me what you think of these suggestions, and I'll look for some more.

Best to you.
Zonker
6 years

These may not win any bonus points, but assuming you've got through most of FF, I particularly like the following:

This short but sweet snippet
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH

Nobody tells Jake what to do
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH

A few threads on interactives on writing.com (some of which I've added my own humble efforts to)

pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH

Dimensions ones you've almost certainly already seen:

The Dining Room Parts 1 & 2
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH

The Benedict Contract (particularly parts 7-15)
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH

The Fat Husbands Club
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH
6 years

EatMeUp:
pastebin.com/BZCba8rK

Feeding, teasing, and vore, all in one.

This is awesome! Really tantalising and cleverly written! Thanks for sharing.
6 years

www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php

this is my favourite...all things I like
6 years

nikola090:

nycfeedress:
The writing is definitely good. I don't care for plots in which there is an explicit agreement for someone to gain weight. Dunno why, it has to be either against the person's will or at the least unintentional on the gainer's part. Something about willingness really takes away from it fo
r me because I'm a twisted bitch

True, but here it's a deal where the man don t want to gain, he s sure to have all under control.....then the things go bad for him.....and he become addicted and humiliated
6 years

nycfeedress:
A BHM story, can be anywhere from lightly to intensely humiliating, but not pure romance. Ideally somewhere in the middle, if not toward the tamer side, and written at at least a 10th grade reading level. Brownie points if there's a fantasy element, a witch, or a nod to cannabilism.

I'm a story junkie.

I currently get my fix by searching for a male main character, any theme, and ordering the search by likes or comments. I think I've read most of the most commented and liked BHM stories but if you have a favorite please let me know! Sometimes I skim and don't give them proper attention because I'm impatient.

I have literally read all of dimensions ye old library. I don't really get how to search through the newer stories by theme. Links to your faves will be much appreciated!

Thanks guys!

Here is one I wrote on Deviant Art - I used to have these posted here, but it has been a while!

psyman2.deviantart.com/art/The-Big-Story-Part-1-81405409

Enjoy!

Psyman
6 years

nikola090:

nycfeedress:
The writing is definitely good. I don't care for plots in which there is an explicit agreement for someone to gain weight. Dunno why, it has to be either against the person's will or at the least unintentional on the gainer's part. Something about willingness really takes away from it for me because I'm a twisted bitch

oh hello you really sound interesting ;-) my dear

i would love to think out a little story with you together as i like weight gain on my sinde and on the girls side when it´s more going towards the "not comfort zone " for the person gaining and one can tease so much better and grab something to emphasize the teasing ;-)

have a nice day and drop me a line if you read this ....

lg ;-)
6 years
12   loading