forum  personal ads

gassy farting bbws4 months

MistressFeeder:
Soooooo confession time ( meaning that I don't judge you....you don't judge me. I don't rain haterade for your clown fetish or your little fetish )

I can't think of anything more satisfying then a female feedee ( so not men @-@ at all..so sliiiiiide to the left.) farting during or after a stuffing , I mean it's LITERALLY the cutest thing in the whole world ! Think of it from my perspective...I've just stuffed you completely senseless , fingers coated with chocolate syrup , crumbs on your breast and tummy and the sweetest expression of contentment on a feedees face..but lots of greasy food causes lower gas..and you toot.

- see ! It's completely adorable !

So yes ! Looking for that special girl to make my heart skip a beat who loves farting herself (it's not that rare right ? I mean it's a big community...)
Thanks for listening to me fan girl , confess ..whatever you would call this.

I would so do this for you. Rp?

gassy farting bbws4 months

If a girl who likes male feeders happens upon this and finds it appealing, feel free to hit me up!

gassy farting bbws3 months

jadedrose:
If a girl who likes male feeders happens upon this and finds it appealing, feel free to hit me up!

MistressFeeder:
Dude ..scram @-@ why are you piggy backing off of my posts. You could just post something similar yourself..jeez.

I have and I'll piggyback all I want. Besides you're the one posting fake profiles of girls engaging in fattening contests on feabie for you to bait real people into wanting you. Don't even get all high horse on me, ***. Lmao!