Stuffing

Locked in a buffet fantasy

I'm sure we all have that fantasy of going to a buffet with our loved one and ggetting stuffed. But what if you were locked in one with only sexy women around? They all watch and you stuff your gut for your own freedom. At some point you can't help yourself anymore. You just get additcked. Getting so fat you never want to leave.. Sigh.. That would be the life.
6 years

I wouldn't want everyone just watching me. I would want us all stuffing together, bringing each other plates and admiring how big and full we were getting. Walking around with buttons undone, legs out belly rubs at the table, and encouragement.
6 years

I would love this too. I do agree with JayDee, I want everyone stuffing/bingeing/gorging, not just me. I have fantasied about getting locked in a bakery and just gorging. Great thread.
6 years

Bigfatbellyfan:
Being a feeder I enjoy the reverse plot. Owning a buffet would be such a dream, watching different woman come in and fill themselves. Picking out which people are into feederism. Seeing feeders encourage feedees, watching partners spoon feed each other.

Maybe occasionally offer a pretty lady the chance to have the whole place to herself. Shoot if I owned a buffet I could have regular FF hangouts. Private parties where everyone stuffs themself stupid and mingle.

Yup definitely want to own a buffet now. #lifegoals

Just got home from a buffet lunch, and while the food was good and I ate quite a bit, the staff was not too subtle in letting me know it was time to wrap it up, even though it was not rush hour or packed. I still had food on my plate and they asked if I was done, brought the check, and then kept asking if I was done when I clearly wasn't. I am usually against wasting food, but I got one more plate piled high, ate one bite, and then left. I still tipped well, but I probably won't be going back soon.

The two things I would enjoy having at a buffet are if there was an area to put your empty plates that meant "don't take them, I'm keeping track, and staff that encouraged eaters, especially if they were struggling with the last couple bites, or to take a minute to let things settle.
6 years

[/quote]Just got home from a buffet lunch, and while the food was good and I ate quite a bit, the staff was not too subtle in letting me know it was time to wrap it up, even though it was not rush hour or packed. I still had food on my plate and they asked if I was done, brought the check, and then kept asking if I was done when I clearly wasn't. I am usually against wasting food, but I got one more plate piled high, ate one bite, and then left. I still tipped well, but I probably won't be going back soon.

The two things I would enjoy having at a buffet are if there was an area to put your empty plates that meant "don't take them, I'm keeping track, and staff that encouraged eaters, especially if they were struggling with the last couple bites, or to take a minute to let things settle.[/quote]

Dude, that's the worst..part of the fun is eating till you want to puke... You can't do that if they are rushing you out the door..
6 years