forum  stuffing

first stuffing experience6 months

So, I had my first real stuffing experience last night. I had it all planned out for a couple of days before and the anticipation drove me crazy. I'm currently in a place that I don't have much access to extra food, so I had to acquire it from here and there over two days. All in all, I had four individual sized bags of potato chips, a chocolate bar, a large slice of cake, and a large slice of cherry cobbler. This was shortly after eating spaghetti and a side salad for dinner.

The whole experience was very erotic. it was one of those sexual experiences where you don't even have the capacity to think about anything else. My mind was set on one thing, consumption. All of the food tasted extra amazing. It was like my tastebuds were in overdrive. I went from enjoying one to two chips at a time to cramming as many in my mouth as possible. I ate the desserts with no hands, preferring to get on my hands and knees and stick my whole face into my sweet rewards. My first bite of the chocolate bar felt like the first time I had ever really tasted chocolate. I was thinking beforehand that I would probably not be able to finish or that my stomach would get upset and I wouldn't enjoy the experience as much. It was quite the opposite. When all the food was gone, I wanted more. Much more. If you want to see post stuffing pictures, just check out my profile.

Looking back on the evening, I am filled with mostly positive feelings, but also more trepidation than I have felt before on the subject of gaining. Getting fat almost feels like an inevitability for me. The sensuality of feeding was so strong that I know if I decided to take the plunge, I would not be able to stop until I was absolutely enormous. It just seems built into my DNA. That thought fills me with worry. I've only just developed this feedee kink and my wife doesn't know about it. She knows I like her size, but she doesn't know that I'd like to be fat too. I worry that she would not find me attractive anymore. I worry that it would negatively affect my career (which is an extremely important and rewarding part of my life). I feel like I have four real options.

1. Go headfirst into gaining and get really fat, really quick. Take the risk of telling my wife all about this and hoping she understands.

2. Just live my life as I have done for the past few years. Not paying too close attention to my diet and trying to get to the gym 2 times per week. I've maintained my weight for about two years doing this.

3. Lose the working out and just eat how I usually eat, but make the stuffing sessions a once every couple of months kind of thing. I'd probably gain weight, but at a much slower rate than if I just dove in. I don't know if I'd tell my wife about this or not.

4. Try to put this out of my head and lose a little bit of weight and eat healthier.

I don't see option four actually working. I don't think I could suppress this enough to do that.

Does anybody else feel like they're in this boat?

first stuffing experience4 months

I do option four, and I've never told anyone. I just have to put it out of my mind/masturbate until it goes away/have fun with pillows and just pretend to be fat for a while.

...Then I go work out. I feel better in myself after working out than I do after stuffing. My family are fitness gurus, so I've been into all the science around obesity (unfortunately). I would get SO fat if it were safe, but...

I tried to gain a few times in the past, but how unhealthy I felt didn't balance out how erotic it was. YMMV, of course. Good luck with whatever you decide!

leener38:Bingeing and stuffing once a month didn't affect my waistline too much, but the addiction got the better of me lol.

How long did you do it once a month before you had to start doing it more often?

leener38:
Actually, after my first cake shake, I had the worst cravings!

Recipe?

leener38:
All it took was a couple months. You know how it is... nothing happened, so I'll do it again! Actually, after my first cake shake, I had the worst cravings! The high fat content, sugar, and bloated bliss had me hooked. I haven't had one in years because I found them so addictive! In one month, I gained 23 pounds. Once a week after stuffing the night before. It happened really fast!

Hot reading!