General

Curiosity

Hi all. I want to tell you something that happened to a young woman I know because it got me thinking about a conspiracy theory. I wonder if any of you know anybody with a similar experience.

So I deliver pizzas and I had not seen one of ny regulars for a few months. I never really registered this until I saw her last night.

I noticed immediately that she was quite a bit heavier than when I last saw her, but it looked good on her. I actually thought she was about 5 months pregnant as much of her weight gain was on her belly.

I think she saw that I noticed, because she asked if I thought she had gained weight. I said that she was looking more curved, but that it suited her. She looked a lot healthier now.

Then she told me that for the last 10 weeks, she had actually been in prison. Not for anything major; hence only 10 weeks, but while in there, she gained almost 4 stone (about 50 pounds)

Apparently, there was very little to do but sit around in there, and though she only received a couple of meals per day, everything she was fed included lots of carbs and was very fattening. Every day, her meals included plenty of bread, pasta, pies, fried potatoes, puddings, pastries and cakes.

It made me think that prisoners are purposely being fattened as a punishment? Sounds like some of the stories on this site, but she has definitely got nicely plump inside. Makes me wonder how much bigger she would get if in there longer!
6 years