Body inflation

Inflation through the navel

Is it possible?
6 years

I suppose to be very precise, partly inflating the abdominal cavity (usually with carbon dioxide because the body can absorb it eventually) is sometimes done with laparoscopic surgery to allow easier access to the abdominal organs, and it is done through a small incision in the navel via needle before it is removed and a laparoscope is inserted through the same incision to perform surgery.

Proper inflation as we know it would be incredibly dangerous though. Laparoscopy only injects enough gas to provide an adequate viewing and working space.
6 years

I've seen a guy inflating via navel on videos. Here's a N20 belly expansion. I wouldn't recommend it but wow it looks fun. I'll stick with saline

www.dropbox.com/s/3hs4fav3yrvt0q4/N2OBelly.flv
6 years

HectorTiwiIslands:
I'd love to do the saline injection method but you need lots of sterile saline, and it apparently hurts a lot, but wow that would feel amazing!
i used 1 litre each boob and got huge. I saw a guy do 1 or two litres in his belly area and his pot belly was twice the size after.

The needle stung a little but I wouldn't say it hurt. A slight pinch sensation from the tightness while I was filling. Nothing at all once full. I did go slow though.

fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo
6 years

HectorTheConvector:
This was the guy doing the saline belly inflation:

bluephox.deviantart.com/

Note he does say he had someone with medical experience do it, otherwise it could be dangerous.
Damn sexy! 34" to 46" wow!

Just 2 litres here but what a difference. When i did my boobs it sat in my waistline for days after as it dropped down.

bluephox.deviantart.com/
6 years

HectorTheConvector:
Wow I just HAVE to do that. I'd be so aroused lol. I might even look into it and do some pics if I can manage that.

Just read as much as you can. Watch a video. Take it slow and double the attention on sterility to start with. Im colonised with mrsa on my skin but had no problems after 3 wipes down. I actually felt great after as my kidneys are shot and the extra fluid helped me.
6 years