Story authors

Help me with story ideas?

A morbidly obese supervisor who can grow fatter at will. She is naked because no clothes fit and she loves to get reactions from people. She is a kryptonion like super but not related so she can fuck him
6 years

Gordon9:
Story telling is the bigger fear which is in me and i wanted to brust this fear as soon as possible though because I am fighting to this one from the very long time so I started to hearing my own concept from essay writing service uk which idealy helped me.
if you have the same concern as me, you can record yourself and then overcome with the new version of you anyway time soon

RickyBigguy:
I think, the best sory, it is a some story from your life. If you have problems with imagination, then maybe you should read some stories on the network, and they will inspire you. Or contact the phd dissertation writing service to help you plan your story, or to write in general. If you really choose the best dissertation writing service, then the quality will be at the appropriate level.

monicajesvina:
This is the best way to get benefits from getting academic assistance for your good academic records. For them there are best online firms that provide the best value resources like cheap coursework writing service for getting help. Students will be applicable to get the best opportunities for there overall performance in a semester.

Oh God, it's spreading!
4 years

nidaamber5:
education is the power you can earn so many with using education. hence education is all about good working and essential i am working as a freelancer and Didi academic proofreading service for the students so taht i understand that the education makes my self so positive.

A story where I fatten you and the others like you so much that your pudgy fingers can no longer type inane spam messages here.
3 years

High:
That's a story idea. A woman's in college and needs a project done for her Abnormal Psychology class or Sociology class. Multiple submissions to the teacher.
She hires one of these services and only gives them a vague outline of what she needs. The assignment is something like "How does abnormal psych affect you?"
She orders 6 papers for the 6 expected submissions and, being young, busy and carefree, forgets about it until a week later when the first paper/doc is sent to her.
It starts off, "I had never heard of feedism until my boyfriend introduced it to me."
And each submission has her getting deeper into it as it is also fulfilled in real life. Her last assignment is emailed to the teacher as she's unable to make it to class (heh).

(take it if you want)

I love it. Great idea. Perhaps she’s also motivated by blackmail as the service threatens to let her teacher know about her cheating.
3 years