forum  lifestyle tips

i want to know how to get to 400 pounds im 2214 months

ive had learned that i was a feedee early in high school and just pushed it aside because i wanted to be thin so i could get girls but they still didnt like me so i gained 80 pounds now ive gotten to a point where i wanna see my self be 400 pounds but everyone in my life is telling e to lose weight and how if i lose weight ill get a gf so i feel pressured to lose weight even though this is my fantasy what should i do

There are a number of reasons to be fat and a number of reasons to be thin, but getting a GF is not one of them. There are women who like all different sizes. If you can't find anyone when you are thin or fat, it may either be bad luck, you're not looking in the right places, or something else that is turning them off.

My advice to you is take it easy and enjoy life without gaining. Your young. As you get older, women will get easier to date. Just stay positive and you will get someone.

i want to know how to get to 400 pounds im 2213 months

If a girl doesn't like you because you're on the bigger side, that just shows how shallow the girl is. I like chubby guys, yet I have dated thin guys before because I liked their personality - sometimes girls are just dumb and shallow, so don't settle for one of those!

i want to know how to get to 400 pounds im 2213 months

Just eat man I'm trying to reach 400 myself and I'm like around 320 and all I did was eat what makes me happy. I love salad but I make my own dressing that has more calories. I also eat a ton of chips too.