forum  weightgain

wife is unintentionally gaining. what to do?!2 weeks

My wife has packed on 30 lbs in the last year. I love it!!!! She doesn't know the extent of my affection for, specifically, her bigger belly. I try to rub it occasionally when we are in bed but she usually pushes my hand away and says she doesn't like that. I really want to enjoy the new, bigger her. I also would kinda like if she grew a little more. I know it's not possible for us to have a feeder/feedee style relationship, but I would like her to let me enjoy her belly and also maybe discretely enable her to grow more and feel confident and sexy about it. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

Well, I can't get inside her head, but I can offer this:

The world is telling her that she is too fat, she's not okay. You need to speak louder than the world. She needs to hear how attractive and beautiful you find her. Not just her belly, but all of her. Kiss her elbows and her armpits! If you slowly ramp up belly time she will slowly gain confidence and comfort when you do. Just resting your hand on her belly in bed--quiet and comfortable--non sexually can transition into more intimate touch after time. She needs to know all of her is sexy and you love all of her.
Best wishes for a transition to mutually enjoyable belly time!!

Swellpotential:
Well, I can't get inside her head, but I can offer this:

The world is telling her that she is too fat, she's not okay. You need to speak louder than the world. She needs to hear how attractive and beautiful you find her. Not just her belly, but all of her. Kiss her elbows and her armpits! If you slowly ramp up belly time she will slowly gain confidence and comfort when you do. Just resting your hand on her belly in bed--quiet and comfortable--non sexually can transition into more intimate touch after time. She needs to know all of her is sexy and you love all of her.
Best wishes for a transition to mutually enjoyable belly time!!

So there's no chance she will get tired of me trying to have belly time and lose interest in sex?!