General

Secrete gainer

i try to keep on the dl from my family
6 years

Secrete gainer

Fetishes really aren't anyone else's business, as long as you are 18 or older. If anyone mentions it, you can just tell them you don't mind gaining. You don't need to tell them you are gaining on purpose.
6 years

Secrete gainer

Really,, It's your choice. If you want to weigh 300 or
500+ so be it. You can do it on your own or find a like minded Feeder to help you get to that point so be it.

If you want a Feeder/Feedee relationship, just be upfront about what your desires are.
6 years

Secrete gainer

Yep....Closet gainer myself the two times I gained a lot. It was a secret from my wife and kind of what drove me to intentionally gain was feeling so aroused by the thought of my wife teasing me, scolding me or even having an intervention as I got pretty big and into it at the end. Turned out she only commented twice near my fattest and it was after she was slightly intoxicated and it was flirtatious and endearing as if she liked it. In fact I think she definitely liked me Fatter.....but I don't now for sure the reason or the combination of reasons. She ended up over feeding me and I just ate it all trying to prove to her I was a good fatty trying to get her to comment....instead my seconds turned into her stuffing thirds on my plate and making huge bowls of ice cream for me when I didn't even ask for them etc etc.

Early on when I was only dating my wife I let her now that I wouldn't mind her gaining some extra weight....and then I took it a little deeper as she gained.....and then when she became what she called "FAT" she called me crazy for liking all the Fat she gained....and I stood up for all us FA's and said I wouldn't mind you gaining even more. Obviously this was all very little in the big picture in my eyes......meaning even though she knows I like her to be heavier or the look of heavier women.....I think she probably thinks it is way less than I would desire for her to get......I mean she thought she was absoutely huge at 200 Lbs. .....where I would love to see her at 300 or even 350 Lbs.
6 years

Secrete gainer

I don't even want to imagine what my friends and family would say if I told them! They would probably stage an intervention or something. And really, my sexual preferences are none of their business. The only people who know are those I've met through the online FA and feedism communities.

fatspank:
I am unfortunately.

And its not just a fetish for me, I had lost weight and felt so incomplete and empty I couldn't stand it. Getting bigger just feels like I'm filling out myself to where I'm suppose to be. Its a weird feeling.

Trying to explain this to someone who isn't an FA/Gainer seems near impossible without getting an ear full of the same old BS like "haven't you thought about your health?"

Wish I could just order the amount of food I want at a restaurant without getting looks from my family and friends.

I felt the same way in my extreme dieting phase! Everyone was cheering me on, telling me how pretty I was, guys were hitting on me... and I just felt so small and vulnerable. Seats were harder, I got colder easier, I bruised more severely. I didn't feel like me when I was thin.

And I hear you about eating with family! I don't dare eat until I'm completely full when my family is around unless there's a big party or football game or something to distract them from my plate. (Or unless it's Thanksgiving or Christmas. Even the chronic dieters go all out for those.)

Thank goodness my friends are understanding, none of them say a thing when I chow down at a buffet. One of them even gives me her extra food at restaurants, she's a petite person with a tiny appetite and doesn't like to waste food. I love going out to eat with her!
6 years