Submission and domination

Fattened for a cannibal

Mrkfly:
Hey, if anyone is interested in rp as prey I'm looking for a tasty morsel lol.

Here i am
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I am looking soooo succulent right now. My body is all soft juicy fat and I would like amazing trussed up on a platter with an apple in my mouth. Anyone want a piece? smiley
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I’d love to be on the center of someone’s table right now. Roasted and stuffed to perfection. Drooling over my perfectly fattened well marbled body yummy!
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

PorkyPlumper:
I’d love to be on the center of someone’s table right now. Roasted and stuffed to perfection. Drooling over my perfectly fattened well marbled body yummy!

BigDrew46:
You sound delicious. Covered in butter and seasoned for days days before your roasted.
I can see your beautifully marbled body. Mmmm

Oh yes please! That will make my pork so flavorful and we want me to be a very tasty porker. And my meat will be so tender and well marbles from the massages. I deserve to be roasted for all the lounging about and stuffing I’ve been doing.
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

PorkyPlumper:

BigDrew46:
You sound delicious. Covered in butter and seasoned for days days before your roasted.

PorkyPlumper:
Oh yes please! That will make my pork so flavorful and we want me to be a very tasty porker. And my meat will be so tender and well marbles from the massages. I deserve to be roasted for all the lounging about and stuffing I’ve been doing.

BigDrew46:
Yes a slow and low roasting.
You'll be the perfect meal.

You sure know how to handle your meat smiley
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

PorkyPlumper:

BigDrew46:

PorkyPlumper:

BigDrew46:
Yes a slow and low roasting.
You'll be the perfect meal.

PorkyPlumper:
You sure know how to handle your meat smiley

BigDrew46:
I try...
You'll also be constantly based as you roasted.
What kind of basting sauce should I use on you?

I messaged you privately smiley
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

The more I think, the more I'm sure I was born for this, destined for the pig pen and the oven!
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Honestly discovered my feedee desires through cannibal fetish stories and art as well as vore.
There’s something so desirable to me about being fed up for someone else’s desires and needs - such as being forcefully fattened up for cooking and eating.
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Me too! I love the idea of being blimped up and so fat I could never escape or fight back then they could do as they wanted to me.
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

caveman73:
Me too! I love the idea of being blimped up and so fat I could never escape or fight back then they could do as they wanted to me.

Oh yeh! It’s something that I’m so horrendously curious about >_<

Plus agreeing with becoming so engorged it’s impossible to fight back.
2 years