General

Being fat is a sign of prosperity!

I've heard some people say it's gross how much we indulge ourselves while the rest of the world is starving. But I say, if we have the resources in our society, why shouldn't we have massive meal sizes and belt-popping recipes?

Why have we created enormous, heart attack-inducing burgers and cereals made entirely out of cookies? Because we could.

Why do people grow into 300-pound masses of blubber, eagerly cramming double-patty bacon burgers into their maws? Because they could.

I got fat because I'm fortunate enough to live in a society which is prosperous and plentiful enough that I could get fat in it. I'm not going to nibble at a salad in a world with heady amounts of rich food, am I? No -- I'm going to gorge myself on fried food, pizza, burgers and chocolate until I begin to resemble a parade balloon. And become how everyone in our society should be -- fat, content, and not afraid to be that way!
6 years

I Hate hipocrisy. All this emphasis about health when we all know junkies Arent healthy but why does not anybody try to "save" them? Coz it does not give profit that is why. The weight loss industry is a total rip off
6 years

I absolutely agree with all 3 posts above me!
6 years