Gaining

Fear of getting too big

You're becoming a pig both in body and mind you can't stop if you wanted to really. Best thing you can do is pace yourself if you can
6 years

Fear of getting too big

As of yet, I have never been in a relationship with a gainer, so this would just be of assumption.

I take it that the fear comes from not being able to do anything to support yourself to keep a roof over your head, which this sounds very understandable to someone who isn't in a relationship.
Maybe if a gainer was in a relationship that support their gaining, could lessen the fear, someone who would get the gainer to not worried about other things and just enjoy their fat.

Again this is just my assumption, so take a grain of salt about my reply.
6 years

Fear of getting too big

TheWeightyWanderer:
I'm just starting to feel like I'm reaching a point of no return. I've gotten fat enough that I'm getting too lazy to do things like work out, and I've fallen so in love with my fatter belly that I know I'll be depresssed to see it go.

So my question is, how do fellow gainers or feeders out there deal with this? How do you face the fear of serious, real fatness? How do you live with the concern of no turning back and push yourself to keep eating and growing? Please help thanks
I think if you're truly afraid of going past the point of no return, it may be time for you to turn back before it's too late!
6 years

Fear of getting too big

fat0dave:
I love foods and I love my growing body.
Furnitures must be scared, not me!

Best reply!
6 years