Lifestyle tips

How to put on weight?

I can help you gaining weight. Just message me
6 years

How to put on weight?

Keep pushing yourself a little bit more.
When we went out to eat I always ordered two extra dishes. He went from barely finish one to finishing all three.
Dairy, carbs, meat, sweets. Let them become the base of your diet. Also, I suggest a little rest. Now the butterball takes a nap after lunch on Saturdays and a little rest after we eat out.
Slow down or cut out activities. Elevator instead of stairs, car, no hiking, running, or excessive movement. Walk slowly and ideally, even if you aren't tired find a place to rest, to get into the habit of cutting your movement in half.
Eat a heavy snack before bed, like a big bowl of Mac and cheese. It's also helpful to eat a big breakfast. At one sitting, my bf begins his day with a big bowl of museli with yogurt and granola - almost 2000 calories right there.
It may sound silly, but using bigger plates and flatware can help, because they deceive us into thinking we've given ourselves a smaller portion. Get a large popcorn at the movies, and you will eat it all. For breakfast I filled that large bowl with two cups of yogurt. It still looked small. It changes your perspective.
After a certain point it will simply be too hard to lose the weight. Somewhere between 20-30 lbs added, he lost the ability to lose. He'll never be thin again. It takes 21 days to establish a habit, and habits are what determine weight. Good luck
6 years

How to put on weight?

TheWhipHand:
Keep pushing yourself a little bit more.
When we went out to eat I always ordered two extra dishes. He went from barely finish one to finishing all three.
Dairy, carbs, meat, sweets. Let them become the base of your diet. Also, I suggest a little rest. Now the butterball takes a nap after lunch on Saturdays and a little rest after we eat out.
Slow down or cut out activities. Elevator instead of stairs, car, no hiking, running, or excessive movement. Walk slowly and ideally, even if you aren't tired find a place to rest, to get into the habit of cutting your movement in half.
Eat a heavy snack before bed, like a big bowl of Mac and cheese. It's also helpful to eat a big breakfast. At one sitting, my bf begins his day with a big bowl of museli with yogurt and granola - almost 2000 calories right there.
It may sound silly, but using bigger plates and flatware can help, because they deceive us into thinking we've given ourselves a smaller portion. Get a large popcorn at the movies, and you will eat it all. For breakfast I filled that large bowl with two cups of yogurt. It still looked small. It changes your perspective.
After a certain point it will simply be too hard to lose the weight. Somewhere between 20-30 lbs added, he lost the ability to lose. He'll never be thin again. It takes 21 days to establish a habit, and habits are what determine weight. Good luck

I love this!!!

It must be very "Hot", for you to have had a hand in
In adding those 20-30 lbs and establishing habits.

Question: I'm at around 300 currently, do I still need to gain in order to reach that certain "point"? How will I know that I have reached it?
6 years

How to put on weight?

Go slowly, OP. It's less strain on both your mind and your body. Nibble throughout the day, and have a midnight snack right before bed. Make sure to still include fruits, vegetables, and whole grains in your diet alongside the fat, sugar, and carbs. You can make them into yummy fattening things like strawberry milkshakes or vegetable korma! But you do need the vitamins and fiber.

If you have the time and money for ingredients, consider learning how to cook the things that you really love eating at restaurants. The stereotype of the fat cook exists for a reason! smiley
6 years