General

Awkward around my partner

If you still /already find her thin /not fat enough why did you start the relation?
6 years

Awkward around my partner

Tori17:
Hi guys, so I've been in a committed relationship for a while now and have manged to open about about my fetish?kink? without them running up the hills. Problem is although they are more than fine and actually encourage me to use my fantasies when things get steamy, I can't help but feel guilty at my desire of picturing them bigger. Gaining is not a possibility for them since they are self conscious of their body and if anything the only reason they aren't dieting is how comfortable I make them feel. Problem is I still don't know why I feel so guilty or how to deal with it. Anyone been in my shoes?

I'm in a similar boat (partner who is fine with indulging my kink but isn't interested in actually gaining) - my advice would be:

* First of all, trust them - if they say that they're fine with you sharing your kink with them, they're probably fine with you sharing your kink with them!
* If it's really worrying you, talk to them and make sure they're definitely fine with it. Don't make it about your feelings, though - you want to hear how they feel about it, not pressure them into telling you what you want to hear.
* Make sure you make them feel good about themselves outside of your fantasies - if you only express attraction to their hypothetical fatter self, that's probably not gonna make them feel great.

SahX:
"They" ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they
6 years