Submission and domination

Fat boy humiliation

I pinch and rub my husband's belly constantly. It's so cute how he still reflexively sucks it in - as if he'd ever have a prayer of hiding that gut. The other day he tried to sit upright from a lying down position. I teased him mercilessly while watching him struggle. Pure bliss.
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

[quote]closetfeeder8:
I pinch and rub my husband's belly constantly. It's so cute how he still reflexively sucks it in - as if he'd ever have a prayer of hiding that gut. The other day he tried to sit upright from a lying down position. I teased him mercilessly while watching him struggle. Pure bliss.[/quote. Just keep him full and happy smiley ]
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

I totally love being humiliated for my weight. I regulary cause situations where I am fat shamed. For example, in a night club, my clothes are too tight, my fat is showed off in a disadvantageous way, and I smile to a hot young woman with a perfect, slim body. I can be very turned on by her reaction (and its of her friends.)

It is incredible for example when people I knew years ago see me again and I gained a lot of weight during this time. I imagine how they are shocked, and some make comments.

In 2005/2006, I still wasn't very fat and one time I lost weight. Then, someone told me: "That's good for you that you lost weight, because it was not very beautiful." So I knew what he thought about me when I was fatter. Then, I gained all the weight again and even more. Ups...
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

Humiliation is my favorite. I love it when my feeder calls me names and reminds me what a fat, greedy, slut I am. I love going out to eat and wearing my tightest clothes that show off how fat my body is. I love wearing a tight top and bra that really accentuates my freakishly huge boobs. I love looking like a fat pig. I like it when my feeder tells me how fat I have been getting and how uncontrollably I have been eating while I binge. I love it when women pretend to be or actually are disgusted at my gluttony. At my favorite donut shops and Chinese restaraunt, the people all know I am gaining weight and I tell them how fat I have been getting. One woman at a local restaurant calls me "Fat Pig" so that makes me very happy and turned on.
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

Oh it's definitely the best. Pretty much necessary to get off. Never done it for real in public though. I've never had a feeder gf who would actually do it with me. They were all too shy. I'm kind of an exhibitionist though.
5 years

Fat boy humiliation

TheWhipHand:

I like to remind him when he's too fat to do something.

boundandfeed:
What are the things that he's to fat to do? I love it, when my wife/Mistress makes a comment like that. Reminding me of it, and how far (much) I have gained.

TheWhipHand:
Not so much not allowing as pointing out that he's too fat for some things to be enjoyable. A few weeks ago the family wanted to go on a short walk. I knew he wouldn't be able to walk that long without getting tired and hungry, so I put my hands on his sides and belly and pointed out that he was too fat for such a long walk, that he would get tired, hungry, and generally unhappy. He had much better stay home and wait for us - cook us something.
Things like that - pinching a little of his fat and telling him it will be too hard for him - delight me.

I would absolutely love this. Just reading your description above turns me on. Would love to be lovingly told how fat I am and how I shouldn't over exert myself and should eat more. It would be so hot!
5 years

Fat boy humiliation

brings happy memories aboyt school when i was the fatso almost daily teased and humiliated
5 years

Fat boy humiliation

Such a turn on being told how big I am while being fed and humiliated at the same time also having all my measurements taken weight, chest, moobs, legs etc and wearing a set of pig ears and a snout becoming a real life piggy
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

God any form of humiliation or degradation is the biggest turn on for me... make fun of how fucking obese ive gotten and how i used to be a college athlete. Grab and poke my fat and comment on how disgusting im getting. Make me ashamed of myself for giving in to my perverted morbid desires....
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

I also love to be humiliated in public, for being a baby and such a fatty. I have cute little biy cloths that dob't hide my diaper nor my belly ;3
2 years
12345   loading