forum  extreme obesity

what would you do with me?1 month

I'm a submissive gainer boy who'd do absolutely anything to be force fed and fattened up to immobility and far, far beyond. I'm interested in what you feeders out there would do with a desperate, dumb, greedy piggy like me if you had complete control over my weight. No limitations. How fat would you make a completely submissive hog like me?
Teasing and encouragement are always welcome, by the way. I need things to read while I'm stuffing my fat face all day smiley

what would you do with me?1 month

I'd like to starve you until you beg for food. Then I'd say yes and arrange a lovely feast just out of your reach. Finally I'd let you eat, bare-handed, watching you lick and suck the grease off your fingers as you dive in with both hands. Your face sweaty as you eagerly stuff and cram your belly to painful tightness. When you finally have to stop I'll rub your belly with oil, play with your dick and make you hold chocolates in your hands. When you come you have to lick the chocolate off your fingers. If you can't clean your hands fast enough I'll have to punish you . . .