Gaining

Drinking 1 liter of heavey cream a day what would it to to my weight and belly

Im not sure what it would do to your belly, but it's also something that is extremely hard to do lol. I drink dairy like a ***er, I mean I was basically doing the GOMAD diet, before I knew what it was. And I still feel kinda shitty after drinking large amounts of heavy cream.

If there was a way to do it without precautions, you would blimp up, and more than likely get massive stretch marks
6 years

Drinking that insane amount would probably net you closer to 200, but thats assuming the health problems of chugging that much liquid calories dont get to you first.

3500 Calories is roughly one pound of fat

I would work out how many calories extra you need to be taking in if you want to reach your goal. Dont use heavy cream as a meal supplement, but use it as free calories. Like "Oh I just ate 1200 Calories for a meal, now im gonna drink an extra 500-700 calories of cream"

And be careful, heavy cream works wonders, but if youre tryna avoid stretchmarks, Im not sure if its the best to use, you also might want someone elses opinion other than my own, because I personally use heavy cream recklessly health permitting.
6 years

One quart of heavy cream is roughly 3200 calories, at least my heavy cream is. Im not sure personally if you want to do the math to find out how much you would need to eat each day to gain the weight in the time you want, that's your job. Im not sure of your daily calorie intake right now, but adding heavy cream will add pounds
6 years

Pygmalion:
Buy a cheap funnel with a tube, you can get one in the oil section of walmart for about 3 dollars, be sure you get one with the attachable tube. Funneling is effortless and makes the consumption go by super fast. Just decided to kinda try the feedee side of this thing out a bit and had three 7000 calorie stuffing days back to back. The first two days I funneled a quart of heavy cream right before bed both days. Its gone in like 40 seconds, about 3200 calories. About 30 minutes later though your stomach is very upset. For hours. My stomach protested far less when I stepped it down to just funneling a pint of heavy cream before bed. Thats my recomendation to you.

Oh wow thats good to know actually, are you able to do the tube feeding yourself? I've been wanting to try funnel feeding myself because I cant find a feeder, but didnt think I would be able to
6 years

Pygmalion:
dude its effortless. just sit down, hold the funnel in one hand and slowy pour the shake or cream in. Took me about 40 seconds to down a quart, having never done cream or funnels before. Theres no secret to it, nothing special, its just like a straw and gravity does the work for you.

Hmmm, alright Ill have to pick one up tonight when I go shopping lol
6 years

I actually did this for one month, but I would do it on one day, off the next. I would use the heavy cream as a drink instead of a meal, or would put it in a milkshake. I had a semi active lifestyle, but wasn't actually working out during the one month. I ended up going from 240 lbs up to 270 lbs. Most of the weight centered in my belly, increasing its girth from 45 inches to 50 inches. I eventually stopped doing this because I didn't want to get huge this early on, but heavy cream added some serious pounds to my gut.
6 years