forum  fat experiences

having sex with a full belly?(girls?)2 months

Ok so my boyfriend always wants sex like right after we get home from eating, and I know he loves it right then but is there a way to get through it without a belly ache? It's hard to do with all the belly jiggling while I'm full

Yeah, it can be frustrating.

Eating and food are foreplay for a man fattening his woman. But she's so stuffed!

We've learned to engage in the early pre-dawn morning.

Make him eat like you and he will understand better.

Just tell him you need a bit of a break

FatKaity:
Ok so my boyfriend always wants sex like right after we get home from eating, and I know he loves it right then but is there a way to get through it without a belly ache? It's hard to do with all the belly jiggling while I'm full

You just need to figure out some positions that work better when full. I like giving some belly worship when at it, but you can always try from behind?

I actually love the feeling of being on top when Iím really full and seeing my big belly on top of him. I get him to hold my belly to limit bouncing - a bonus for both!

chubbyprincessx:
I actually love the feeling of being on top when I�m really full and seeing my big belly on top of him. I get him to hold my belly to limit bouncing - a bonus for both!

That too! Love a pot belly slapping and bouncing on me

Full or stuffed sex is great....but you need to just take it a little slower and allow the appeal of the bellies pushing into each other struggling with your movements a bit take over and be the slower sex appeal. Having a bit more of a struggle for penetration is always exciting to me because the bellies being bigger and getting in the way.

having sex with a full belly?(girls?)1 month

Slower does help. Also use a pillow pressed against your belly to help jiggling and tums.

having sex with a full belly?(girls?)3 weeks

Yeah, my wife just can't make love after eating, because it makes her uncomfortable and nauseous if she doesn't have time to digest.

Funny thing, I used to be able to tell if she was too full for sex by looking at her belly. Then she gained so much weight I had to feel her to see how full she was. Now she's so fat I can't even feel whether she's full after eating!

A lot of times, she just falls asleep on the floor after a meal anyway. Fat girl needs her beauty sleep ~_______^

having sex with a full belly?(girls?)3 weeks

Just don't be rough. Let your partner eat like a pig then tenderly eat them out or suck them off. Give gentle kissed on the belly and the genitals and praise them for being so selfish and greedy