forum  general

feeder to feedee/gainer2 weeks

I'm sitting here eating spoonfull after spoonfull of ice cream, fully intending to eat the whole tub. I used to do this to my ex-boyfriend but ever since we broke up I have this urge to be the feedee.

I'm slender and fit and used to be very proud of my body, but I now dream of having a big, jiggly butt and soft quivering thighs and a round, full belly. I'm a bit scared of how much my mind has changed. From fattening my ex to fattening myself.

I have fought it for a couple of months now, thinking it was just a reaction to missing being a feeder, but its making me miserable. I'm gonna get fatter! It's exciting and scary.

Wish me luck!

feeder to feedee/gainer2 weeks

I know it's only been a day (not even fully 24 hours, lol) in my new life as a feedee and gainer, but I'm already enjoying the freedom that it brings. Instead of a simple lunch I had an actual meal that filled my stomach. I surprised my colleagues by bringing and eating snacks. I've raided the grocery store and I'm currently munching on junkfood. The feedee life is fantastic and without a doubt very addicting!

Sorry for a pointless update, but I'm just so excited!