forum  general

friend lost weight but still has a belly1 month

My Friend Madi lost weight but still has a little round jelly belly, and I can't stop poking it lol. She's always had a very soft belly, and now that the rest of her is just average her love handles and jelly belly are pretty pronounced. What is it about that body type that's so much fun to poke and play with lol

I'm not sure but I love it too lol

I love that look! When someone just started putting it on or lost a lot of weight and has leftovers.

I used to weigh 285 and lost 130lbs, I love it because I've got the best of both worlds...tons of squish but most wouldn't know it immediately looking at me.

FatKaity:
My Friend Madi lost weight but still has a little round jelly belly, and I can't stop poking it lol. She's always had a very soft belly, and now that the rest of her is just average her love handles and jelly belly are pretty pronounced. What is it about that body type that's so much fun to poke and play with lol
Soft and squishy is SEXY!!

friend lost weight but still has a belly3 weeks

It's honestly one of my favorite looks. Not quite big, but not as small as she used to be. Someone who clearly enjoys their meals.

friend lost weight but still has a belly3 weeks

My best girl friend has some reminiscence from her past significant weight yoyo-ings too. She weigh a whereabout 130-50s pounds (depending her mood those last times) but she still keep this burgeoning roll of fat beneath her chin she started to develop when she weighed 160 or more, while her hips and rear both remained rather wide to the point she complained about have a hard time fitting into her biggest dresses and skirts because of them (both of them of size 12!) .

At her heaviest, she was quite plump at 170 or more.