General

Do you ever wonder if people are gainers or feedees?

I don't know anyone like that but I feel her on the relationship weight. I've found it every time and it's one of the few things I keep after the relationship is over lol.
6 years

You should ask her to hang out for lunch or dinner once or twice and week and maybe she’ll just volunteer it.
6 years

There's sometimes a thin line between a feedee and a foodie. She may really love to eat but doesn't mind the gaining. I think there are very few feedees in real life. If she has been dieting a lot, weight gain is the usual result. Dieting slows the metabolism. One you become her friend, it should be easy to find out. You can just tell her that you have dated women who gained on purpose, then see what she says about it.
6 years

Sometimes yes sometimes no, sometimes I just hope XD
5 years

I frankly think it's ultra-rare to find a true feedee. Most that are overweight are purely addicts. I don't think they're drawing any sexual pleasure at all from their addiction to food.

Sometimes it's funny to view feedee's here speculating "I'm trying so hard to gain weight and this person is twice as big as me. Oh, they HAVE to be getting turned on by this. How else could you become over 300lbs???"

Well - hate to break it to you, but they're just an addict no different from any other addict out there that can't gain control over there lives.
5 years

Bicepsual:
I frankly think it's ultra-rare to find a true feedee. Most that are overweight are purely addicts. I don't think they're drawing any sexual pleasure at all from their addiction to food.

Sometimes it's funny to view feedee's here speculating "I'm trying so hard to gain weight and this person is twice as big as me. Oh, they HAVE to be getting turned on by this. How else could you become over 300lbs???"

Well - hate to break it to you, but they're just an addict no different from any other addict out there that can't gain control over there lives.

Need to agree with this insight I'm afraid
5 years