General

Waning interest in feederism?

I think true feelings are ingrained within us, and are always there. When I see someone who wants to casually get into it, I have my doubts. People say that they want to "try" feederism. There is too much of a commitment, especially on the part of the feedee.
6 years

Yeah I've been around for quite some time and haven't gotten to do it with anyone in person so I just haven't been into it as much.
6 years

The only thing that’s waned for me is the conscious, intense, active gaining I engaged in to achieve my current weight/plateau. It really is a major commitment, and more difficult to sustain without a partner.

On a less conscious level, however, my sexuality is deeply intertwined with my fatness and desire to get fatter. Every time I’m reminded of how fat I’ve become, or even just THINK about these things, I get turned on. That’s not something I imagine will ever wane.
6 years

I've had it wane over the past few years simply because I don't have any outlet for it besides my imagination. I've never found a woman in real life who was interested in feederism and weight gain within the context of a relationship.

Sexual desires can often wax and wane throughout the course of a person's life. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
6 years