Gaining

What foods cause the greatest weight gain?

peanut butter, egg nog
6 years

If I'm seriously gaining, I have 150g of peanuts and 2 litres of whole milk a day (that is around 2000 calories) in addition to what I normally eat. Soon packs on the pounds. Have tried heavy cream but I find it makes me very hot and sweaty at night.
6 years

Fat has 9cal a gram compared to 4cal for carbs (sugar) or protein. Hence why heavy cream has been found to be twice as effective at weight gain than sugar. Anything with oil.

I don't advise it, but adding alcohol is the greatest compounder because it shuts down your natural metabolism. Your body will prioritize metabolizing alcohol before metabolizing any other food as a source for energy. Thus any food consumed while alcohol is in the bloodstream is stored as body fat. This is how college freshman, with no changes to their diet gain 50lbs their first few months at school.

So I guess, a White Russian with double cream is the greatest weight gainer.
6 years

I have found that a 400g jar of Nutella, 300ml of honey, 600ml of pure cream mixed in 2lts milk using a blender gives you roughly three serves of a drink that can be had with breakfast, lunch and dinner and adds 25,000kj or 5000 calories a day. Needless to say, this can result in a gain of 12lbs a week. At least it did for me before Christmas as a present for my FA wife.
6 years

For me it was ice cream (especially Ben & Jerry's) and pizza
6 years