forum  submission and domination

humiliation balance6 days

I've been trying to think of how to phrase this for the better part of 30 minutes, so I'm sorry if it comes off disjointed at all. What sort of balance is everybody looking for on here in regards to humiliation?

Personally, I know that I can have somebody go absolutely in on me as harshly and painfully as they can go and I'll love it. However, I can't feel as though the person is truly, absolutely disgusted with me for real. For example, somebody could go into excruciating detail about how disgusting it is that I've put on all of this weight, go in on my belly, legs, arms, what have you. But I also have to know at the end of the day, that said person is undeniably turned on by those same features. It's not that I want to be treated like a little lamb and coddled, because that's the farthest from the truth. But there has to be a balance.

Does that make sense? I feel as though it's a difficult dichotomy to maintain, but super rewarding once you find it!

humiliation balance6 days

Yes, it makes perfect sense. The relationship needs to be based on fundamental trust. A basis, a foundation that is secure while fantasies are shared and explored.

humiliation balance5 days

I've always had a difficult time with humiliation for the same sort of reason. I don't mind calling a girl "piggy" or the like while being dominant, but it is hard for me to be critical. It feels disingenuous to berate a BBW for the same features I'm turned on by or for getting bigger at the same time I want her to get bigger still.