Gaining

Tips for an athletic body type who wants a soft, jiggly gut with thick lovehandles?

august:
Losing and regaining weight is the most effective way to get the belly to drop down, especially if you do it many times.

Some people are genetically inclined to get a belly hang from the start, but the majority of new gainers seem to get more of a bloated look.

This is very true. My wife would gain and lose the same 10-15 lbs. always regain just a little bit more forever early in our marriage. At times she would gain even more and then lose it.....now not even being ultra heavy ....but she has stopped dieting or trying to lose.....she has a soft but protruding hanging slight apron belly. I agree that this is a sure fire way accumulate soft fat in your belly.

When I intentionally gained I put on a house distended bloated gut ....but years afte I lost weight my stomach has much softer fat ....even when I would start to gain and get a bigger belly again it tended to be softer ....especially lower down. Genetically one may never get a hanging soft belly that is blueberry but the above mentioned will aid in the process of getting it there.
6 years