Lifestyle tips

Work in an office, want to get fat.

When you gain, you never know where it will go to. It is possible you may look like a fat 12 year old boy. Big weight gains do not always mean big boobs. It is not always easy to start gaining weight, and it is not always easy to stop gaining once you start. And it is near impossible to lose weight and keep it off. The best way to gain weight is to eat things you like. Ice cream, candies, and other snacks are fun. If you still can't gain weight, then you can try weight gain shakes, etc. Every body is different, so you have to experiment and see how things go, and make adjustments from there.
6 years

OK. If you were barely an A cup, you'd probably be a B cup as you gain. B cup now, and you might be a D cup. If you are a C cup now, you'll probably be in the middle of the alphabet as you gain. But remember a gain anywhere is a good gain.

As long as you are OK with staying large, it's great. Once you gain, it's the same as being fat all of your life, and having no control over the situation. There are no decisions left to make. That sounds really good to me.

I'm really looking forward to seeing your progress.
6 years

If this is something you’ve wanted to try, I say go for it. I’m not saying you have to go full pig immediately, but try to gain 10-15 pounds and see how you like it. I’d start with a good protein shake or having donuts once a week along with whatever else you plan to eat. And if you need tips on lowering your metabolism, HMU.
6 years