Gaining

Is being out of shape a turn on?

datonman:
As long as you're eating, that's all that matters smiley

Haha well there is no question I’m doing a lot of that!
5 years

@ datonaman - That is exactly how I feel at the moment.
Up to last October, I spent the past 15 years training hard, lifting weights, mountain biking, Kung Fu, strict diet (although my wife is quite large, and I have always been a FA).
Then I got ill, and lost over a stone of muscle through not being able to train. I really liked the softer flabby feeling, as I have never been fat myself.
So, I started eating junk and drinking double cream, and in the last month or so I have gained a lot, and have quite a flabby belly, and my once rock hard pecs have turned saggy and soft. Last night during sex, my wife reached up and started squidging my moobs lol, it was a great feeling.
5 years

fatsmagic:
Up to last October, I spent the past 15 years training hard, lifting weights, mountain biking, Kung Fu, strict diet (although my wife is quite large, and I have always been a FA).
Then I got ill, and lost over a stone of muscle through not being able to train. I really liked the softer flabby feeling, as I have never been fat myself.
So, I started eating junk and drinking double cream, and in the last month or so I have gained a lot, and have quite a flabby belly, and my once rock hard pecs have turned saggy and soft. Last night during sex, my wife reached up and started squidging my moobs lol, it was a great feeling.

I could have written that about myself. I used to train power lifting style. I used to mountain bike and run.

Then I had surgery for a couple of injuries (not from the gym, ironically)... major rotator cuff repair, lumbar fusion, and now a knee with a bone spur. Not to mention the muscle spasms from my back surgery.

I tried to stay in shape but with some of the meds I take for pain, spasms and other things I have to virtually starve to lose weight. I went from size 38-40 pants to 42, now 44. My pecs are also becoming flabby and droopy along with my belly. And I love this. I feel free. And sexy because I�ve always loved fat guys.
5 years

fatsmagic:

Skinnygirlgoinglarge:
That�s very hot 😊 am glad you liked the change I�m starting to notice lil bits now can�t wait to weigh tomorrow 😂😂😂

smiley
Good luck !!
I'm not in a hurry to reach my goal of 250lb but I think it is going to be quite sexually exciting seeing the changes happen.
5 years

Its a massive turn on for me.
I love how i get out of breath from jist hauling my fat ass off the couch now, same goes for when i struggle to get in and out of my car leaves me winded.
But stairs holy sh** thats hard work now, sometimes i need to take a break halfways and when i finally reaches the top gasping and wheesing for air, i think to myself how hot it is that i did this to myself by eating all the junkfood and chugging liter after liter of soda, i have piled on so much fat on my body that i struggle to do basic task other People do without even thinking about it 😅
1 year

Not for me. I think I would feel differently if I had ever been in shape. I do find it hot when other people go from fit to fat, but personally, I have been out of shape my whole life, despite being rail thin for most of it, so there’s no novelty to it. Gaining weight has actually made me feel a little more in shape despite not really exercising because I’m not starving anymore, but physical activity is still a real challenge for me. Really, I would like to be buff as well as fat, but I have accepted that it is not a real option for me due to lifelong health problems that make weight training dangerous and painful for me even at very low weights.
1 year

Being out of shape has definitely been important to me from the beginning. When I began seriously gaining, I made a point to limit my activity as much as possible so that I'd develop a soft, porky look, like I did little more activity than feeding myself.

I enjoy that my muscles are puny and weak now, especially in contrast with how large I've become. People often think fat guys are strong, but I've done what I can to cultivate a round, plump look. I now have to use my arm to help me out of a chair and some doors actually require some effort for me to open.

Losing muscle also means that more of my weight is fat.
1 year

For me it really is.

Which is something I struggle with. I am both a feedee and a feeder. And I have a STRONG compulsion to take care of fat people in general. So I /HATE/ seeing someone in pain or struggling to breathe. But I /LOVE/ the reason why they are having the issues. So my goto compulsion is to get them reclining as fast as possible and then make sure they have everything they need to be comfortable.

Watching them waddle slowly, needing to rest every few minutes, needing help up or out of booths, it is a beautiful thing. But then I go into care mode to make sure they dont struggle anymore. Because at the end of the day, I want all fat people to be fat, lazy, and above all PAMPERED. And something deep inside me believes most fat people deserve this.

If that makes sense.
1 year

Feederism used to be a fantasy for me, but I thought having someone become too out of shape to do things on their own would be sad and a burden I couldn't handle.

Then I fell in love with a chubby girl who just kept getting bigger and bigger, and now she's so obese she struggles to get out of bed on her own and hates standing up because of her weight. And I realized I LOVE IT! She's happy, beautiful, and actually healthier than ever. That's right, her health has improved as a result of becoming super obese. It IS possible.

So mobility issues aren't necessarily health problems, just logistical and convenience problems. Her vitals are fantastic (she shares her health reports with me), but she is now about QUADRUPLE the size of a skinny woman for her height. So she's healthy, but she just has a lot of blubber to carry around, about four ladies' worth, so everything is a struggle and takes extra time. She doesn't care and just shrugs it off as just another daily inconvenience that happens when a girl loves eating so much.

And I realized that helping her out with her weight isn't a chore for me, it's lovely, fun and adorable.
1 year

Wifestuffer:
Feederism used to be a fantasy for me, but I thought having someone become too out of shape to do things on their own would be sad and a burden I couldn't handle.

Then I fell in love with a chubby girl who just kept getting bigger and bigger, and now she's so obese she struggles to get out of bed on her own and hates standing up because of her weight. And I realized I LOVE IT! She's happy, beautiful, and actually healthier than ever. That's right, her health has improved as a result of becoming super obese. It IS possible.

So mobility issues aren't necessarily health problems, just logistical and convenience problems. Her vitals are fantastic (she shares her health reports with me), but she is now about QUADRUPLE the size of a skinny woman for her height. So she's healthy, but she just has a lot of blubber to carry around, about four ladies' worth, so everything is a struggle and takes extra time. She doesn't care and just shrugs it off as just another daily inconvenience that happens when a girl loves eating so much.

And I realized that helping her out with her weight isn't a chore for me, it's lovely, fun and adorable.

Right?

The only health issues my wife has are not weight related. I wish I had her genetics. Lol.
1 year
12345   loading