General

Telling my wife about my fetish

The best way is that you tell her and see what happens. Because more you keep it inside and don't tell her, the more you will stress yourself and that is no good for anyone's health. Just tell her and see how she reacts. We all have our needs. If she doesn't understand then she does not get that thing.
6 years

Gingerbeard:
I'm wondering how, after 8 years of marriage, you're still wondering how to communicate with your wife.

Just tell her your preference. Tell her you like her chubby. Simple as that.

I wish it really was as simple as that.
6 years

Gingerbeard:
I'm wondering how, after 8 years of marriage, you're still wondering how to communicate with your wife.

Just tell her your preference. Tell her you like her chubby. Simple as that.

bbwamore:
I wish it really was as simple as that.

I'm divorced now after a 9yr relationship and of that marriage for 5! I was tactful with how I expressed my tastes.. but her insecurities got the best of her and the whole relationship blew up! I was mindful that her body is hers and I had no right to expect her to fulfil my desires.. but that didn't stop her spinning into a resentful hate, even though I was supporting her either way loss or gain. It's not easy even when you are honest...
6 years

I see these posts from time to time: "how do I tell my wife to stop dieting because I like fat women." The point is NOT whether you like her fat, the point is if SHE likes her fat. Which is a good reason not to only pick a fat woman for a mate, but to pick someone who enjoys being fat.
6 years

Almost every other sexual thing gets left in the bedroom. But if someone gains weight, they have it with them all of the time. So, it sounds like she is OK discussing it and having fun the in the bedroom, but doesn't want to gain weight, which will change her 24/7.
6 years

pdt:
After a couple of pretty disastrous long term relationships, I'm making a point of not dating "normies" any more. I'm seeing an actual feeder now and I gotta tell you guys

It's so much better being able to openly discuss your weird fat-related fantasies with a partner who is into it. There's no stress about getting judged or whatever. It's nice.

I was in a past relationship myself with somebody who liked fat I did, it ended up crumbling in the end but not because of the fetish, now I'm here living life and finding my way in it, just figuring out crap but that's besides the point. I find it a lot easier to just be with somebody who shares your interests in that department, there's feeling the need to hide it, being scared to tell, none of that, you can open and honest about it and feel you can be so from the get go. If somebody likes someone who may or may not have the fetish or any fascination with it or anything, but wanna be with them, then that person better open minded as hell and willing to compromise, experiment, whatever.
5 years

johnxyz:
I see these posts from time to time: "how do I tell my wife to stop dieting because I like fat women." The point is NOT whether you like her fat, the point is if SHE likes her fat. Which is a good reason not to only pick a fat woman for a mate, but to pick someone who enjoys being fat.

I know right! I've never understood for the life of me why people pair-bond with individuals who are obviously not really well suited for one another. I've seen it in my own family; I've seen it among my friends, even in my own life girls who for whatever reason might find you attractive, but have absolutely nothing in common. It's always a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. It seems they would be spared the trouble never bothering. In a relationship you can't be dismissive of people's wishes (in this case his wife's to become thin), but you also can't just be dismissive of their needs either.
5 years

y2kboris1:
I know right! I've never understood for the life of me why people pair-bond with individuals who are obviously not really well suited for one another. I've seen it in my own family; I've seen it among my friends, even in my own life girls who for whatever reason might find you attractive, but have absolutely nothing in common. It's always a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. It seems they would be spared the trouble never bothering. In a relationship you can't be dismissive of people's wishes (in this case his wife's to become thin), but you also can't just be dismissive of their needs either.

It can be about avoiding the pain of loneliness. It's true that it can often be a ticking time bomb waiting to go off though. Sooner or later the feelings of "not wanting to be alone" can end up clashing with the "I'm not satisfied with this relationship" feelings at some point. It's difficult for the two to co-exist and then break-ups happen.

As to why people bother even though they might not be fully satisfied, life's not easy or fair and no-one's guaranteed or destined to have the partner they want or need. We're all very, very different beings. Sometimes compromises can be made or worked out, but at other times there are irreconcilable differences. That's how life is sadly.
5 years

y2kboris1:

Saphiel Sir:
It can be about avoiding the pain of loneliness. It's true that it can often be a ticking time bomb waiting to go off though. Sooner or later the feelings of "not wanting to be alone" can end up clashing with the "I'm not satisfied with this relationship" feelings at some point. It's difficult for the two to co-exist and then break-ups happen.

As to why people bother even though they might not be fully satisfied, life's not easy or fair and no-one's guaranteed or destined to have the partner they want or need. We're all very, very different beings. Sometimes compromises can be made or worked out, but at other times there are irreconcilable differences. That's how life is sadly.
Truth. I guess I should count my self fortunate; my wife doesn't fret about her weight, but she also doesn't really want to get any bigger either. I wonder how common it is for there to be couples who for all intents and purposes love one another and get along / have things in common, but when one thing comes up, it's irreconcilable: like they couldn't believe their significant other believed something / was into something.
5 years