Gaining

Fatten up secretly

That is a good point above ...I guess there are several things that can be considered as secretly fattening someone up.

Secretly adding fattening stuff while cooking to increase calories.

Serving your partner more and more at meals until they begin to need that much more to be satisfied.

Serving them on new larger plates and bowls....and the begin to eat way larger portions all the time.

On a different note even though not verbally discussing letting them feed you that much more all the time and buying you fattening things.....and the end result is you get fat and can kind of blame it on them for you getting Fat....even though you were kind of aware as this was going on.

I was buying my wife all her favorite snacks and ice cream stocking the pantry and freezer weekly in hopes she would start gaining a bunch of weight again. She yah led me for all her favorites....and when i would buy obnoxious amounts ....say 8 pints of Ben n Jerry’s, 6 boxes of cookies....chocolates galore.....she would thank me and not ebbed comment on how much I bought. This went on for a month or so...and she started to show some signs of all the extra snacking but nearly as much as I thought. I all of a sudden noticed I was snacking along with her and developed a noticeable size gut. I liked it and decided to intentionally gain to see how big of a gut I could get....mostly to have my wife comment, tease or even scold me for getting such a big fat gut. I was gaining quickly and looking as if I was 6 months pregnant and then 8 months and then overdue....by this time my wife mentioned nothing....she just was making and feeding me more fattening dishes and loading my plate with seconds and sometimes thrived a before I even finished my other plate. She continued gaining also but she and I both were turning me into a very Fat husband which she seemed to be severely doing she thought ......or was it just the none discussion of it all that was the perceived secret feeding.....we were both gaining and getting bigger ....myself more than her....but no discussion about it.....she could blame me and I could blame her if it came down to it.....was his what she liked for the first time I have seen with her......I was clearly at the heaviest I had ever been and had a gut that sick way out in front of me....where she was almost as fat as she had ever been and seems to enjoy the fact that she made me Fat and that I made her Fat all of a sudden.
6 years