Stuffing

Dark souls 3 food challenge

Okay, so when I was athletic I did a Dark Souls 3 challenge where every time I died, I would do ten push-ups, Im thinking about doing a gainer challenge with the same concept. Maybe every death is a slice of pizza or something, idk I would have to find the right balance. Anyways, if I did something like this I would probably be doing a belly cam, and a recording of the game as I played, would people be interested in this?
6 years

Im thinking One as of now because Im getting to the New DLC, and Im god awful at the game, also want to be able to pace myself so I can eat the whole thing instead of just getting sick right at the start
6 years

tbh depending on what I order one slice is going to be more than enough for me haha, even with the size of my gut I tend to stop before I can finish a large pizza with italian sausage on it so idk, this def won't be the last time I do something like this tho so idk
6 years

Would do shots with it, but there's a few problems - A can't legally buy alcohol yet B - I don't have anything to take shots with

Definitely sounds fun though, and I've also heard that alcohol lets some eat wayyyyy more than they usually do
6 years

Yeah the princes are assholes, but Friede is giving me a headache rn, if I had been doing the challenge last night, with someone force-feeding me the pizza, I either would have popped, or I would have passed out from being too stuffed lmao
6 years