General

Wife packs on pounds on overnight getaway

She is hot.. But please avoid covertly encouraging her it is manipulative.. Be open with her, I plead.
6 years

Wife packs on pounds on overnight getaway

peterjohn:
My wife got home today from an overnight girls trip to the city with a couple of friends. The closer friend is only average size, but the other friend is probably almost 100lbs heavier than her. Probably around 260lb. My wife reckons all they did was eat! She blamed it on the fat friend because she was always wanting to eat. Anyway a bit later my wife took her top off and was in her bra and denim shorts for a while. Wow! I was blown away at how fat and bloated she looked! I was instantly aroused. I didn�t say nothing as she is a bit self conscious at times, but it drove me wild! My question is though, should I be encouraging her to spent more time with the fat friend who she usually doesn�t see as much? If she is going to encourage her to be eating more I thought it could be quite arousing and good for her growing waistline?

Hey, I hope she doesn't mind putting on a few (which she has done already by the look of it!). When my girlfriend started hanging out with girls/ladies a bit older and heavier than her she picked up their habits, and it became quite normal to snack more and eat larger meals on a regular basis.. Also she was on her late 20s, with her metabolism slowing down.. nedless to say, the pounds started creeping on her thin body. After 1 year she wasn't thin anymore, after 2 years she was looking pudgy. Three years and she was approaching chubbiness.. Well, she hasn't recovered.. now she is carrying 60 pounds more than before meeting those ladies.

In short my answer is yes.. if your girl hangs out with that fat friend, she could end up becoming fatter herself! smiley
6 years