Lifestyle tips

Easy ways to gain weight on a budget

If you can afford some dairy, eggs, and sugar, try making a baked rice pudding. It's super simple, tasty, and full of delicious calories! And because it's baked, you can just put it in the oven, set an alarm on your phone, and go study until the alarm goes off. I'm on mobile right now, later on I'll hunt down the recipe I used last time.
6 years

[b]sweetfattie
... later on I'll hunt down the recipe I used last time.

You will have to add mind reader to your many talents. I was just going to request that.
6 years

sweetfattie
... later on I'll hunt down the recipe I used last time.

boundandfeed:
You will have to add mind reader to your many talents. I was just going to request that.

Found it! tastesbetterfromscratch.com/baked-custard-style-rice-pudding-2/ You can leave out the raisins if you don't like them. I used golden raisins which have a milder flavor than normal raisins. I also used 2 cups of milk and 2 cups of cream instead of 3 milk and 1 cream. That way it's more rich and fattening!
5 years

I've found fried bread really good. Each slice soaks up all the oil in the pan, so a quick and easy four slices is well over 1000 calories and oil and bread is cheap. Bonus it's crispy on the outside and greasy on the inside. I put just a little too much oil in and when I bite it the oil bursts out and sometimes runs down my chin. Gluttonous delight.....
5 years

I've found fried bread really good. Each slice soaks up all the oil in the pan, so a quick and easy four slices is well over 1000 calories and oil and bread is cheap. Bonus it's crispy on the outside and greasy on the inside. I put just a little too much oil in and when I bite it the oil bursts out and sometimes runs down my chin. Gluttonous delight.....
5 years