Submission and domination

Tube feeding

You have to insert a nasalgastric tube (very small diameter medical tubing) through your nose down your throat and into your stomach to feed directly into your stomach. Google Nasalgastric feeding and you can get info. I also recall once seeing a YouTube clip of some nursing student's practicing on each other inserting the NG tube. It does work very well, you just have to be very carefull. Some years ago I dated a Chic who loved feeling completely overstuffed and having a big bulging belly but didn't want to gain weight.....She had or perhaps still does have a pregnancy fetish called maieusophoria. So, I would use the NG tube to actually inflate her stomach with air. It worked very well and it also served to stretch and increase her stomach capacity. She was the one who gave me the nickname "StomachStretcher".
15 years

Tube feeding

i have inserted a fair deal of nasogastric tubes, and it is not fun for either the recipient or the individual charged with placing it. It is also not fun in any way shape or form to feed through one, and you should indeed be experienced and credentialled. However, I do think that as long as your player is a willing participant you could accomplish tube feeding without an NG tube. A funnel with a tube attached, like a beer bong, could be used. It wouldn't serve the purpose of forced feeding because the person on the other end would have to cooperate with the feeds, but for erotic purposes it gives the illusion of forced feeds and lost control. There is little risk of causing serious harm with such a set up since your partner would know what is happening.

Just don't push it too far, because I have also seen what happens when food gets into the lungs (aspiration) and it has very negative sequalae. So long as one is careful, it should pose little risk.
15 years