General

Your id. what's it mean?

Primer question 1: Have you read/ seen/ heard of the manga and anime series Gurren Lagann?
Primer question 2: If you can answer yes to the above, the do you remember the origionally epic leader of team Dai Gurren, Kamina?
Since giving away you name or date of birth or any of that other basic intel' kills valuable manuevering room to read people with, I figured I'd tell something else with my name, that being one of the things I like...okay, "like" should be replaced with "am addicted to like some drug that you spend a majority of your money and spare time on" followed by "Manga and Books" but you get the point, right?
13 years

Your id. what's it mean?

Mine is from the fact that i collect russian nesting dolls.
13 years

Your id. what's it mean?

my id comes from a series of nicknames i made up during school. ill try to keep the story brief.

im a massive football fan (soccer, last time i say that foul word!)and for the people that dont know, there is a popular song that goes along the lines of " Who ate all the pies?" so, being the joker, i bought a football shirt with "I 8 All the pies" on it. this caused my friends to start calling me "the pieman" which i really got into. then, after Manchester United signed Christiano Ronaldo, the nickname became Pienaldo, and the rest is history.
13 years

Your id. what's it mean?

Thankfully there's not a lot of meaning behind my moniker, it's just the name of a character from the show The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. He reminds me alot of myself so yep.
12 years

Your id. what's it mean?

Mine is just one of the girls names that I like and is sort of similar to my real name smiley
12 years

Your id. what's it mean?

I went along to a pub meet in London and people kept asking me what my screen name was. I said I was hardly ever on the forums so it was almost irrelevant what my name was... I kinda liked it so I changed my name to this!
12 years

Your id. what's it mean?

Nickname, Last name initial, favorite number.

I don't really get creative with this stuff...
12 years

Your id. what's it mean?

Way back when my friends and I first played N64 my friend Jay had Goldeneye.
Amongst our group of friends it was such a rave hit that for the longest time it was practically the only game we ever played, and as such we all got real good at it. Beat the whole thing in SP on 007 mode. The thing is we all always used to play the same characters, Oddjob, Trevelyn, his sister would be Natayla, and I was Boris. Also we were big bond fans and we'd watched Goldeneye a thousand times. When Half Life I and Counterstrike came out I used Y2kboris as my nickname avatar, and it's stuck ever since.
12 years

Your id. what's it mean?

I have light hair so someone kept calling me Barbie in posts and chat but not being skinny like barbie I went with sarcastic version of yes ok barbie but a fat one
11 years
345   loading